Thu, Nov 09|
Trusts 101 - Is a Trust Right for You?
Life is unpredictable and it is never too early to prepare for what lies ahead. Is there anything more important than protecting your family? Your hard-earned savings are worth protecting from the government and creditors. Attending a seminar with our experienced estate planning attorneys is a great
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Wayne, 150 N Radnor Chester Rd, Wayne, PA 19087, USA
About the event
- How to organize your assets for estate planning purposes
- What happens to your assets if you die without a Will or Trust
- The importance of powers of attorney for your finances and medical decisions
- How to protect your assets from nursing homes and other creditors
- How to protect your IRAs and other retirement accounts
- How to reduce death taxes and probate costs
Walk-ins are welcome!
- Ticket type